Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Episode 17: Orphan Saga Part 4, Finale

Behold, the last comic of the story arc!



Whew. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't glad to have that story behind me. Don't get me wrong, I loved doing it, but I'm definitely happy to have it done. Now I can get on with other random jokes and nonsense. Of course, my apologies to anyone who may have been following the Orphan Week that closely for the Indy interruption. But I couldn't resist.

As a quick little bonus to save you time, I decided to get all the Orphan Week comics together in order for easy viewing. Enjoy. I'm looking forward to looking back on the arc as a whole and seeing how it turned out. I liked individual comics so I'm hoping the whole arc worked well. Thanks for viewing guys. More absurdity and fun little dwarf moments to come next week. Peace.





No comments: