Saturday, May 10, 2008

Episode 14: Orphan Saga Part 2 and Part 1





Hi to everyone visiting from WoW Insider. Due to a linking error, the strips are being displayed out of order. So I went in and posted the first comic in this series here. That way, nothing is out of order. If you didn't see the first one before, now you get two!

Thanks to fellow guildmate Revsix for the heads up. Normally, I wouldn't mind, but since there's an order to this story, want to make sure no one is confused.

One more piece of news. Disgraph T. Dwarf will now be regularly updated on Wed every week from now on, unless I tell you otherwise. Thats right, finally making the commitment to a regular update schedule. Helps that I'm off for school and have the summer to cacth up. Ok then, enough from me. Peace.

No comments: