Saturday, May 3, 2008

Episode 13: Orphan Saga Part 1



Howdy folks. Happy Children's Week! Have you lugged your poor disadvantaged and mentally scarred child across Azeroth yet? You get some cool pets. I got me a rat and a retarded chicken.

So did you see that little blurb at the end? Yeah, I know, To Be Continued scares me too. Actually when I saw on WoWInsider that Children's Week was coming up, I squealed like a little girl who just saw a guy who kind of looked like that kid from High School musical. I came up with this plot during last year's child week and have been dying to do it. It's gonna be at least 3-5 parts so stay tuned to see how it plays out. Plus, orphan abuse is a return to tradition for me.

I'll be swamped with work from school and all, so it'll be a challenge for me to keep up, but stay tuned. I'll do my best. And now, I will sleep as peacefully as a narcoleptic puppy would.

No comments: