Thursday, October 9, 2008

End of the Hiatus

Haha, no its not right now. Sorry guys, I've been more than a little distracted with the comic as far as work and school and RL stuff. Let me put it this way...its really hard to be funny when your in a deep dark pit of depression.

Good news though, I'm out of it and back to work on the comics. Sorry, no update this week, but next week 10/15, we're back and on track. Hopefully I can even build up a buffer so this whole delay crap can stop once and for all. Its really not fair to you guys.

Disgraph's Laundry List of Things To Do:
-Get back to making comics
-Update my software. The Model Viewer I'm using right now for mac sucks and i'm the process of hunting down alternatives. Also I want a working Map Viewer so I dont have to take screens in game. Sadly working off a Mac makes these things a little harder
-Rework the website with a better layout and archive system

I'd also like to thank everyone who has put up with me and Cru and Fargo for saying such nice things about me. Aren't they sweet?

So next week, I come roaring back with a vengeance. 100% Promise

No comments: