Friday, October 26, 2007

Epsidoe 2: Talent Idea-Bear Pajamas



Guess I don't really have a whole lot to say here. Really just happy to have an actual series on my hands now. Well, not quite. A little franchise right now. I guess the next comic will make it a trilogy and when I hit four, I'll actually be able to claim it as a full blown series, even if it will be going through the awkward stages of puberty complete with voice crackings and wondering why I like girls suddenly. But I digress. You should probably just start to expect that...

As for the comic itself, this actually was an idea I had for a new hunter talent in Wrath of the Lich King (WotLK). Although I doubt it's worth a whole talent spec to get, I think it would be a neat little spell. Not a game breaker, but just to give hunter's something new to play with. The hat is optional btw. This comic also gave me an opening for an ongoig feature where I come up with other talents and lampoon my own ideas. All in due time. It also gave me two new characters, Comedy Relief Gnome (CRG) and the troll, who I have affectionately named Trollierthanthough.

Well that's it til next comic. Guess I did have a lot to say....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my fave one